Wednesday, March 14, 2007

To circumcise or not...that is the question

So today we went to see the Urologist about Asher and getting him circumcised. We had decided to forgo it when he was born because we just didn't think it was right, but he has had so many infections and problems that we have decided to see if we can get it done. I feel so bad for the little guy. We got some ointment that we have to use for 6 weeks and then go back and the doctor will make the decision. I sure hope that we can do the right thing in this situation. Also tonight I went over to the old ward and taught the little 12 year olds how to bead. We made bracelets! It was fun and stressful. I had to take the kids because Aaron just "had" to go to orchestra even though this had been planned for over 2 months. The kids were of course into everything and then Violet got into the trash and found a nasty old brownie and almost got it into her mouth! Then she tripped and fell into a chair and got a black eye....so all in all what a great night :P. Then I went to pick up the ointment from the drug store and had to wait 30 minutes even though they said it would be ready 3 hours prior! And the lovely employee had the nerve to be a real jerk to me about the whole thing. I really wanted to tell her off but took the higher road and kept my mouth shut. See I can do the right thing sometimes :) Well I scrapped a page last night. I have not tonight...no inspiration I guess but I need to get going on the pages for Teresa. Anyway here is the page from last night:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This is for Laurens team. Love her stuff! As always, check the gallery for the credits if you are interested. Well I think that is all she wrote tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope everything goes well. A friend recently had her four year old son circumcised and it didn't seem too bad.

Sara