Saturday, March 17, 2007

Feeling so much better!!

I am almost over the yucks! I feel like a million bucks compared to the other day :) Last night I went to girls night at Jessica's house. We just hung out and attempted to scrap, but didn't get anything done. Yesterday during the day I did do a page (the really funny one from my previous post) I did this for Teresa's and Lauren's teams. I used Teresa's new template and Lauren's new kit called Stompers. They are both available today at the sweet shoppe. Here is the page. It is called "Sharing...ain't it the pits?" hee hee
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It is from last fall. The kids were "playing" together and both wanted to be in the car. Violet attempted to enter the car and was promptly shoved down by Asher. Crying followed. Then another attempt to enter the car this time successful and Asher smooshed her by sitting on her. She didn't mind either! Ah the joys of having two toddlers :)
We are babysitting our neighbors little guy this morning and I need to clean the house so this is a short entry. Until next time.

No comments: