Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I am soooo Loopy!

So I have an adventure to tell today. I don't know how well I will do considering I am high on Vicaden(sp?) right now. Yesterday right as I was finishing up my post here I started getting really sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen. I waited for about 10 minutes and when it didn't let up and in fact was getting worse I called Aaron. He was worried I had appendicitis and so he came home. I went to lie down on the bed and felt much better by the time he got home. He was getting ready to go back to school when it started again. This time was much worse than the last. He took the kids downstairs and took me to ER. We got there and the pain was subsiding again! I was really stumped. We went back and they started doing all their test. They thought I actually had a kidney stone and sent me to get a CT scan to rule out the appendicitis completely. On the way to get that done the pain started up again. Going over all the bumps in the wheelchair was HORRIBLE!! I was still in a lot of pain when we got back and the nurse went to go and tell the doctor I was back. They were just a few doors down so I could hear their conversation. They proceeded to talk about Anna Nicole Smith for about 5 minutes before that "sweet" nurse decided to tell them that I was in fact in a ton of pain. I couldn't even move to push the help button. They finally came in and gave me the good stuff into my IV, and in about 5 seconds I felt like I was floating. I got real sleepy. They came back in a while later and told me that the result of the scan was that I have a 5 centimeters large ovarian cyst! They sent me home with a prescription for the Vicaden. I felt good all day, a little weak and took it easy because when I picked up Violet it started to hurt again. It started really hurting tonight and I took one of the pills. It did nothing for the pain and made me super dizzy and nauseous! So no more of those for me! I did scrap a page today. It's really simple because I wasn't feeling too good. It's another photo from the photo shoot from last year. I swear I love every single picture! I also got the inspiration from mguray at www.2peas.com. Here is the link to her page:
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1113496
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Well I think that is all I can manage in my dizzy and crazy lady state. So until next time.

No comments: