Wednesday, March 7, 2007

I can't believe this!!

So I wake up this morning and go to the Sweet Shoppe and start looking through the forums. I notice my name Jooms in one of the titles and look closer and see that it says Layout of the week-Jooms!! I am thinking what in the world! So I clicked on it and it said that my Beautiful Flower layout was chosen for layout of the week and that I would get a free kit of my choice as my prize!! WOW! What an honor first of all, and then free stuff to boot? Nice :) So this is layout:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and here is the kit that I chose:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You can find it www.sweetshoppedesigns.com! I love those papers and swirls, so summery and fun! Here is the blog with more about my page:
http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/blog/

I posted a page for Meredith's team yesterday:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out my gallery on the right to see the credits. This page is very special to me. It is about Asher when he had to go to the hospital as a newborn and how I as a new mother felt about him and how much my love grew for him through this experience. I love that little boy. I see that photo and I just tear up.

Today has been an inside day which is unfortunate because it is beautiful outside! I had a lot I had to do and the day has just slipped by. Our backyard is all torn up right now and half the fence gone because the landlord brought a huge dumpster out back to gut the apt. next door. I really don't want the kids out there in all of that yuck :( I did clean my kitchen top to bottom today, vacuumed, did the dishes, and some laundry. I am exhausted. Pretty sad right? I am getting really interested in the raw vegan diet again. I need to get going. I decided that this time I will ease into it so I don't get so sick again. I can already feel the detox happening and I feel pretty yuck at this point. I am so addicted to sugar and I can physically feel it right now. I caved a little today and yesterday. But a lot less than usual. This is going to be tough I can tell, but I want to get back where I was. Tomorrow evening I am holding the first beading group for church! I am really excited and will have to write about how that goes. Well I can't think of anything else to say right now, so until next time.

5 comments:

Christine said...

I was so excited for you earlier when I saw your layout won! It's so gorgeous and you totally deserve it!

Kirsty said...

Wow your layout is gorgeous! Congrats on winning! The kit you choose is awesome too!
You layout about your son is amazing as well :)

Jen U said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! :) I love the LO's you posted, they're gorgeous! I left some love on DST :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that "Beautiful Flower" LO is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! A well deserved win if you ask my opinion ;) WTG :)

Sharon said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful suprise.