Thursday, March 15, 2007

STILL sick up in herrrre!

So I am more sick today than yesterday...grrr...suckiness! I hate being sick. So that pretty much indicates that today was a very lazy day for us all. The kids are still sick as well. Well Josh's funeral was today. Diana went and said it was a good closure for her. I wish I would have been able to go and feel that for myself. Everyone else was able to be there and she said that the service was really nice. I have been feeling better about the whole thing until she told me about the funeral. I just felt so badly that I wasn't there and then I started thinking about the whole situation again and feeling really sad. I guess that is normal and I need to allow myself to go through these emotions. I felt a little creative surge today and scrapped a page. I hate it when I can't seem to get a page to look good no matter what. I actually really like this page. I cut Asher's hair into a mowhawk or a fauxhawk because I didn't bic the sides or anything. These are some pictures that I took the next day. He is so cute! :)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
credits are in my gallery. Well I am working on a funny page but can't seem to pull it all together. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow. Until then....peace out~

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

that is the CUTEST!!! Is that just recently, or a while ago?

Thanks for the frame and tape. I was really coveting them.:)

Now I can be cool!

I AM feeling better, a bit. Hope you are, too.

Emily S. said...

not stalking me at all.

I like it.

And i just bought the stuff.

So you are good/evil friend.

Keep it up!