Monday, February 26, 2007

I am PUNKY!!!

It is official as of today, I am on Lauren Grier's "Punky Girl" creative team at the Sweet Shoppe! I am so excited and can't believe that I was chosen. Lauren's style is so fresh and funky, I love it! I get to sport the cute blinkie everywhere I go:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I worked with her collaboration kit with Shawna Clingerman called Extreme Collection. I used the skater kit:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is the whole collection, it is perfect for those with boys!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And she and Shawna also made this adorable new girly kit called Inverted Doodle Love (inside joke on the name, don't ask) ;)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can't wait to use it! I almost forgot to post my page I made with the skater kit:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was so nice to have Aaron home with us today :) YAY!!! We had a fun day and even went to the park to feed the ducks and play at the playground! Cute pics coming soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you, I hope you have loads of fun!

ymA said...

Congratulations!!

OrianaVianey said...

Congratulations... I'm very jelous... in a nice way... hehehe