Friday, February 23, 2007

A Better Day

Today I had a little melt down. I had to take both of the kids to the store by myself! What a nightmare that was. Asher decided to throw a tantrum right in the store. I am trying to smile and act like it didn't bother me while inside I was just boiling. On the way home he fell asleep and I thought oh good if he sleeps he will be in a better mood. So after taking Violet upstairs and getting him inside still asleep I thought I was home free. I put him down in his bed and instantly he woke up and started screaming like a crazy person. I got really angry and started yelling. I hate it when I do that. I just couldn't take any more. Aaron woke up and I was storming in and out of the house bringing in the groceries. Aaron told me to take a break and go and get some lunch somewhere, but I had just bought some tuna fish and I really wanted a tuna sandwich LOL! I finally calmed down and felt much better, I think I just needed to vent. I know it is not the most healthy way to resolve an issue but that is what it took today. Aaron helped me out with the dishes, and man that made my day. It has been so hard trying to do it all by myself and it made me feel so much better. Just one less thing to do. I can't wait until we get a dishwasher. Well I did not get to scrap today at all, kinda bummed about that but I don't really have any inspiration today. I was so excited when I went to Catscrap today and they have a darling new freebie!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can't wait to use it! Just need the perfect photo. Well, I don't have any cute kid quips today because I was annoyed with them for most of the day, and I was pretty boring today. Until next time.

No comments: