Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Here is my first go!

I have decided that the only way that I am going to "journal" is going to have to be on the computer. I can type twice as fast as I can write and it is actually enjoyable for me. I already regret all the things that I have never written down and have forgotten, mainly in regards to the kids but hey, I gotta start somewhere right? Well gee, I have been online at Digishoptalk too much today when I should be doing other things...like cleaning my house. Emmy was in town since last Thursday so I have really slacked off. It was so good to see her and spend time with her. I just miss her so much. We got to do some fun things with the kids. We went to the Science Center on Saturday. That was such a blast! I've decided that Aaron and I should get a sitter and go alone so we can do all the cool stuff! The kids loved it and I think we will have to go back real soon. You can't beat the free price tag either! So I am hating this week because Aaron has to work the night shift. He is literally gone all the time. He goes in to the hospital for lectures at 3 p.m. and doesn't get home until about 9 the next morning. He sleeps until 1 or 2 and then has to shower and go back in again. So we see him a whopping 45 minutes in a 24 hour period. It sucks ROYALLY! I can't wait until this whole medical school adventure is behind us. I just never knew how hard it was going to be. It is really hard on the kids too. Mostly Asher. He cries and cries when Aaron leaves and carries on for sometimes up to two hours! The kids are at a really hard stage right now...and so am I LOL! I just feel like I have no patience and snap at them way too much. I am really trying to be more patient but it feels like I am losin it man!(insert crazy eye twitching here) Well, I had better go and get the kiddos fed and in bed. I am going to try and pimp this thing out so that I will want to come and blog everyday. I recently read a post by the gal who owns digishoptalk and she said she wanted to document all the "small things." It hit me like a ton of bricks that even though I am scrapping I am really only getting the bigger events in the kids lives and while those are important I really want to remember all the really cute things that they say every day. Now I can't do this today...I have already forgotten. Sad isn't it? Well I'd better be off now. Adios.

No comments: